Is Nerium AD an effective product or it is just another waste of money and time?
Today, the market is full of skin care products, such as skin creams or eye serums.
Well, among all these company’s Nerium international is also emerging as a company that has quite a variety of products, which are relevant to skincare.
Thus, our team has decided to share a review with you about one of its products Nerium AD to learn the right facts and details about it.
Most of the questions that are related to Nerium AD will be covered in this review to make you a well aware consumer to take an independent decision about the product.
What is Nerium AD?
According to the Nerium international, Nerium AD Age-Defying is a treatment of anti-aging that can address the signs of aging as well as reasons for it.
This product has antioxidant characteristics of various different plants and mixture of their patented enzyme.
NAE-8, this treatment has been designed to decrease the noticeable signs of aging while preventing further signs of aging.
This treatment is effective for all the skin types.
Moreover, its modern and advanced technology lets it provide the users long-term and short-term results.
Nerium Oleander is a plant, but it is a toxic plant.
It is usually present in Mediterranean and Asian regions.
The leaves of this plant are rather poisonous to the human use.
Hence, it is a brief moment of astonishment for people to see the component of this plant in a variety of skincare products.
Well, the company claims that the use of Nerium Oleander leaves is safe as long as there is no oral consumption is involved.
- Aloe Barbadenis leaf liquid
- Nerium Oleander leaf
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycenate
The products of Nerium International have numerous stabilizers, vegetable oil, seed oil, and Stearic acid.
Who are the producers and what do they sell?
It has been almost seven years since the Nerium International started its operation.
It started its working under the name of Nerium Biotechnology, in Texas.
The company has shown some real growth, in a period of, a few years and it is mainly due to its marketing techniques.
They do have an extensive range of products
some of them are
- Nerium night cream
- Nerium eye serum
- Nerium day cream
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Liquid and Nerium Oleander Leaf
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycenate
- Sodium CPA
- Sodium IsostearoylPhenylpropanol
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Sodium Borate
- Dicaprylyl Ether
- Vegetable Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Oryza Sativa
Strength or benefits:
- The products of this treatment (Nerium AD) have good absorption strength
- There are customers who claim that this treatment (Nerium AD) has been effective for them.
- The scent of the products is subtle and not a burden on senses and the scent is relevant to the ingredients.
Hence, an appreciative quality as it will not be harsh for most of the customers.
- Nerium AD is a better choice because you can use it as a night cream as well and you do not need to buy an additional night time product.
- It will be easy to apply makeup when you have the product, already, on your face.
Weaknesses or Drawbacks:
- This product is not quite effective for producing significant results.
- One of its ingredients the leaf of Nerium Oleander has the potential to lead more harm than good.
- After keeping every detail in mind, this treatment falls into the group of overly expensive product.
Is it actually effective?
The company claims
Nerium AD cream has the ability to
- Decrease Cellulite
- Smooth and Firm up the skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat hyperpigmentation
- Heal Skin damage
- Restore a youthful look
The list of claims is certainly extensive.
However, there are issues with this list of claims.
To start with, there are very few scientific proves available that Nerium Oleander has all these benefits.
Therefore, proper search work needs to be displayed while making these immoderate claims.
Well, it does possess some other ingredients that have the right nutrients to deliver the right effects.
There are numerous before and after images available on the internet.
However, we cannot take these images testimonials way too seriously because we cannot cross check their authenticity.
Additionally, there is no relevant information is available on the official site to verify these images as authentic before and after snaps.
As far as the customer reviews are concerned, they are a true mix plate.
Therefore, if you are one of those individuals who is trying to evaluate the efficacy of the treatment through the comments or written testimonials of the existing customers, you will be more likely to be disappointed because there are some fake written reviews present.
Just like before and after pictures, there is no verification process for these written reviews.
Is Nerium a pyramid scheme?
- One of the most alarming concerns about searching the truth around Nerium Products is accusations of coming under the category of Pyramid scheme.
- Another noticeable point about these products is that you can become a partner and sell the product; you will also be able to hire people below you.
Thus, it implies there are many people who are part of this whole process just because of their personal interests.
Now the question arises what to believe and what not?
- There are positive reviews available, which are already hard to digest and on top of that, there is no scientific evidence present to support these overly positive reviews.
- We are not saying Nerium AD treatment is fake or a scam, but prior to buying any such products, it is better to be extra careful to avoid any unwanted hurdles.
To be honest, it is not a fake product, but it is not the ultimate solution either.
There are many people out there, who believe that when a product is expensive, it will be bound to be effective as well.
However, it is not 100% true.
Effective and being pricey are two different things.
Unfortunately, many people just mix them up, particularly in cosmetic industry; it is a norm to believe that the most expensive products are the most impactful ones!
In case of Nerium AD, we do not have enough data to give it a clean chit but in future, if the company provides the mandatory details, it will be much better.